Skip to main content

GUESS THE PHYSICAL FEATURES ( FOR CLASS 9)



Guess the physical features?
1.      I lie north of tropic of cancer, the rivers Sabarmathi and Luni arise from me .Guess the name of the mountain range?
2.      I lie to the south of Tropic of cancer , the water from my northern slopes flow into  Narmada and the that of southern slope flows into Tapi. Which mountain range am I?
3.      River Subernarekha and Damodar arise from this feature and it is richest in terms of mineral deposit ?
4.      This hills are part of an important mountain range of peninsular India. Thse hills are named after a spice. Periyar wildlife sanctuary is in  this hills .Name these hills.
5.      I am a mountain range lying to the east of Deccan Plateau. My continuity has been broken by rivers like Mahanadi, Godavari, Krishna, Pennar and Kavery.Which mountain range am I ?
6.      Which mountain ranges name can be translated as land of many passes, the highest motor able road  in the world Khardung La pass is located in this mountain range ?

Comments